18 October, 2009

Chicago trip: Part 1

As previously mentioned, Ian, my mummy and I went down to Chicago last weekend. Here is a visual recap:
Princess cake at Ikea. I love marzipan. And taking photos of food.
Lovely Swedish candy. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of Ian's beautiful cloudberry jam.
Mum and Ian in our hotel room that smelled a bit like wee--but it was $45 a night and we bought scented candles at Ikea. We were drunk and exhausted enough after The Horrors show to not notice, but mummy had to spend the entire evening there--at least there was a bottle of brandy.
The pee palace.
The IHOP crepe breakfast that nearly killed me.
Shedd Aquarium, which was free that day but completely overrun with annoying children and their incredibly rude parents. But I got to see an octopus. And I took this video, featuring one of my other favorite ocean creatures, the stingray:

No comments:

Post a Comment